Saturday, August 21, 2010

What to write to our exchg students parents to thank them for having her stay with us?

I need some help on what to say in a letter to our exchg students parents to thank them for letting her come to the USA and it was a pleasure having her her! I want it to be rememberable to them and for letting her come to the states!


I know it was a hard thing to do for letting her come all the way here!


I'm just not to sure how to get the write wording in the letter!What to write to our exchg students parents to thank them for having her stay with us?
I think that you could say,( e.g. ';';Thank you for letting your daughter come to U.S.A. to stay with us. I know that you are worried about her safety and wellbeing. She is a very delightful person and we are enjoying her very much. I will take care of her as if she were my daughter and I will make sure that she will be happy and safe. I will also encourage her to talk to you every week so you will know how she is and tell you about her new experiences. Please, feel free to call us any time about any of your concerns or even if you just want to talk with me';. If you and her parents both have computers and internet access, you may want to look into a service like ';Skype'; to communicate - it is free for computer to computer voice calls(you need an inexpensive microphone). Our daughter in the U.S. has used it when her husband was working in Australia. You can also establish a video link with this to see each other if you wish.
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment