Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I get a dog if my parents keep on saying no every time?

My parents will not let me get a dog. Itried being responsible that still will not work what should I do?How do I get a dog if my parents keep on saying no every time?
Dont keep bugging and bugging that makes parents angry especially strict parents. But I learned that the hard way lol. Ok anyway go to the library and get as many books about training dogs,dog breeds, etc. Then lay them all over the floor when you get home but everytime you turn a page don't say ';awww look how cute this dog is';. Just study about dogs and leave them all over the house opened. And if you see your parents looking at a book don't interupt them. Just go back to where you were so they don't see you and they put the book down. ANyways hope I helped and if you get your puppy good luck!How do I get a dog if my parents keep on saying no every time?
You're going to have to wait until you move out and are financially able to care for one. There's not much we can say to you if your parents refuse.
I have the same issue and they say no every stinkin time so i will try showing them how i take good care of my other pets if you do the same ( if you have any other pets)
You will probably have to wait till they say yes. Or make them see the sad commercial they did at the animal care thing on tv.
You parents said no because they know you better than we do.
Tell then you would like a hamster, rat or something like that or even a snake maybe that would make your mom think a dog wouldn't be so bad.
take care of a friends dog for a while then they will see you really should.
Sorry but when u pay all the bills and are responsible for everything that parents are responsible for then u can have a dog. What if you go away to college then what's going to happen to your dog??? shelter or what? If your parents dont' want a dog it means that they know how much of a HUGE responsibility dogs are. They last for 15 years...that's a long time and lots of big vet bills and food bills and pooper scooping and staying home when u can't find anyone to watch your dog....etc. I could go on and on but the point is enjoy your life now and volunteer at shelters, spca or whatever is in your area. That'll get u ready for when u are an adult and have your own place and u can get your dog then. It's nothing personal, its just that parents are ultimately responsible for that dog and they dont' want that. Would u let someone push u into doing something u weren't ready to do? I certainly hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment