Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I write a letter for my parents to have guardianship of my daughter?

Can't handle my daugher so my parents are going to take her and enroll her in another school. This might be a temporary situation. They will be responsible for her medical and education.How do I write a letter for my parents to have guardianship of my daughter?
you should call the local court house and ask them..that way you know everything is legal.How do I write a letter for my parents to have guardianship of my daughter?
A letter alone will not work. Your parents need to get a Power of Attorney for your child. I have done this many times for run aways that I have taken into my home and needed to insure. If you can get a lawyer good, if not check on the internet. Good luck and I do hope your life gets better for you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment