Saturday, August 21, 2010

Parents get green cards at other state, are they eligible for the California benefits after moving to CA?

If parents get their green cards at other states, are they eligible for California permanent resident benefits, such as MediCare, after moving to California?Parents get green cards at other state, are they eligible for the California benefits after moving to CA?
unfortunately, yes -- do us a favor and pay your own way -- we are paying for too many people already!Parents get green cards at other state, are they eligible for the California benefits after moving to CA?
No. Somebody signed an affidavit of support for your parents. That person is the one who will pay the benefits.
Yes.
I can't stand people that think they are entitled to benefits that Americans pay their whole lives to earn.


It's pathetic we allow people to rip us off like that.


I checked my last statement from the government and I have paid over 63,000 dollars into FICA and Medicare. I still have another 10 years before I can draw benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment