Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I move out from my parents home and create a new family?

Im ready to move out but Im not sure what to do!


Should I have a pet?


Where should I live?How do I move out from my parents home and create a new family?
sorry, but if you have to ask anonymous persons online to make a decision regarding a huuuge part of your life, you're obviously not grown up nor ready enough to be moving out on your own. get rid of that damn teen angst... i had it to and it's not worth destroying your life over.How do I move out from my parents home and create a new family?
I felt like you when I was around 17 I had the same problems. the only way for me was to pitch a tent in a meadow, then I realised it wasn't always summer and the snow would be a bit of a problem, so I stayed at home until someone started a war so I joined up and was surprised that my Dad cared about what might happen to me for the first time that I can remember.
You wouldn't be asking this question if you were ready to move out. You would know what to do. You aren't even sure you can take care of yourself, let alone a pet. Only you know where you should live.
The fact you are asking this question to random strangers heavily implies you aren't ready.
Are you being serious?!!





Should you have a pet?!!





ha ha ha OMG!





you need to grow up a LOT before even thinking about moving out!

No comments:

Post a Comment