Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I loose weight without my parents or siblings finding out that I am concerned about my weight?

I am 13 years old, and am 178 pounds. My reputation at all of the schools (5 total schools) have been that I am fat. By next school year, I want to be around 120 pounds and slimmer. I don't want my parents or my brother to know that I am concerned. They can ruin my life with it. Can you tell me what to do?How do I loose weight without my parents or siblings finding out that I am concerned about my weight?
Your parents SHOULD be supportive and respect the fact you want to lose weight.





However, i'm not in your shoes.





What you want to do is DRINK LOTS of water (very common, non-suspicious thing to do). Drink two glasses of water before a meal %26amp; one with a meal.





Watch your carbohydrate for beakfast, lunch %26amp; dinner.





Avoid the unhealthy snackies. Eat healthy one's instead like fruits %26amp; vegetables.





My middle school had a state-of-the-art gym %26amp; if yours does, ask your p.e. teacher what the hours are for open use. Use it after school.How do I loose weight without my parents or siblings finding out that I am concerned about my weight?
Im 15, and Im the biggest Ive ever been. I weigh 156, i hate it:(


I play tennis so weve been running alot so Im hoping it will help me lose weight, so maybe if you play any sports it will help too. But if you have a friend that is old enough to drive maybe you and your friend can work out at a gym together with out your parents knowing.
eat regular food ,only smaller portions
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment