Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How to keep a boyfriend secret from your parents?

I have this new boyfriend and my mom says i'm to young to have a boyfriend. I have one anyways and i'm trying to keep it a secret from my parents, I have no clue how to keep him a secret from my mom.How to keep a boyfriend secret from your parents?
Stop trying to grow up too fast!!! I don't know how old you are, but if you are too young to drive you are too young to be in a relationship...at least a serious relationship. If you think this guy is worthy of your time, you should be able to tell your parents. Or, just tell them that he is a friend and stuff and then once they decide they like him, tell them that you want him to be a boyfriend and come up with some ground rules such as a curfew, only hanging out with adults present, etc. If your parents decide they don't like him, it is probably for a good reason. Parents, strict or not, are only looking out for your best interest. Be happy about that because there are a lot of creeps out there.How to keep a boyfriend secret from your parents?
Tell your boyfriend that so that he knows that you guys can only hang around when your parents aren't there. Go on group outings with friends and meet up with him there.

No comments:

Post a Comment