Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What concerns do you have as a disabled parent?

I have worked for the State of Arizona for some time and have decided to start a website that will allow parents of disabled children to communicate and share information.





To help parents like yourself, I am trying to find out what problems fears or questions you have about the DD sytem or the future of your disabled child.





A question might be something like, ';How do I know the system is doing the right thing with my child?';





Basicaly I am asking, what information or service do you have a problem with or what need do you have that the government, school or other insitutions are not helping with?





I appreciate your time and your answer!What concerns do you have as a disabled parent?
Other kids teasing my child


Not be able to be physically supportive to my child


I think it is very admiral of you to be concerned enough to ask and to follow through with your web site.What concerns do you have as a disabled parent?
When I read your question, I thought you were talking about parents who are disabled and coping with raising children. Please reword your question so we know you are talking about parents who are raising disabled/handicapped children. BIG DIFFERENCE. Thank you for what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment