Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I stop fighting with my parents?

My dad is a very traditional strict person he dosnt really hit me ut he gets threatining and yells alot. He is constantly interrupting and being very stern. He wont listen to you very much and he is alwsays busy and comes home tired. Our life as a family would be great but he comes home from work tired and hes just weird, he is very conservative and rarely compliments you


He can be very funny and fun sometimes ut most of the time we get into arguments ending in hyper pnishments.How can I stop fighting with my parents?
Try talking to them like they talk to each other (adult talk). If you are an adolescent, you need to SHOW them that you are old enough to understand. Parents tend to always think of you as a child, so will always talk down to you and treat you as such. Using his terminology may ';wake him up'; to listen to what you have to say. Of course, don't ever lose your temper, and never raise your voice or vulgarity of your language. Try it and let us know how it works!How can I stop fighting with my parents?
With my parents I tell them whatever they want to hear and then do what I do.
Wow that sucks. Parents don't understand that when they treat their children like that it will cause them to grow with resentment and when they want to leave home they will be like oh why is my child leaving home! Best you can do right now is be the best you can be...work n save money. Try to fix the relationship with your dad...talk to him communication is key. If that doesn't work then you got to start making plans to move out when you're old enough. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment