Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many decades have you been a parent?

My oldest son is turning ten on June 22nd.


He had his birthday party (a pool party) today.


This is so exiting he is in the two digits and I have been


a mother for one decade! Woo hoo!How many decades have you been a parent?
going on three.How many decades have you been a parent?
.35 decades lol. She's 3 and a half years, my son is 6 and a half months.
a little over 2 decades...and typing that made me feel really old lol. My oldest turned 22yrs on June 3rd and is getting married next month. They grow up way too fast.
one decade and one year my oldest son turned 11 on june 2. it was exciting for him as well when i told him when he turned 10 that he was now in the double digits!
Almost exactly one decade :D It's been awesome, so far!
2 decades in Dec





and a 17yr old and a 13yr old
I have been a mother for 1/2 of a decade my oldest daughter turned 5 on New Years day.
LOL Grats! 1.5 decades here.
Not even half of one yet. I love them so much at this age I'm actually fearing it when they grow older!
3.8 decades! I still have a 13 year old at home. I'm tired but loving it!
Congrats! Mine will be 18 in October!
half a decade. I have a 5yr daughter %26amp; 15m twins
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment