Saturday, August 21, 2010

What if you found out that your parents were actually brother and sister?

Would that freak you out? Would that change the way you view them at all if you found out?What if you found out that your parents were actually brother and sister?
I saw a commercial once for an episode I really wanted to watch but I missed.


the show is Private Practice. It's about those two married couple who turned out to be siblings. haha. That would **** up their kids. Something is too similar in their genes.





So really, they can't be siblings because something would be really wrong with me. Like physically/mentally. 0.oWhat if you found out that your parents were actually brother and sister?
I would FREAK out.


Seriously.





Yeah, it would change how I view them, and me, now that I think about it.





Gross. %26gt;.%26lt;
i would freak out but it would make more sense. no insest please im adopted
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment