Saturday, August 21, 2010

Parents How would you feel if your children where refused entry to a certain school?

Because the last few spots had been taken over by a asylum seeker who had only been living in your country for the past year or so?Parents How would you feel if your children where refused entry to a certain school?
Well, I'm only 18 but I'd be absolutely furious to say the least.Parents How would you feel if your children where refused entry to a certain school?
Are we talking high school or college.





if it is high school or lower, I'd be raging mad, I'd i'd expect something to be done about it.





if it were college i'd want to know if the asylum seeker had better credentials than my kid.





if they beat my kid on entrance criteria (so long as 'diversity' was not in play), then my kid lost fair and square.
....I'd think, damn. Where's the next school?








Come on, you didn't even say illegal immigrant!


and it's AN asylum seeker (someone seeking asylum from persecution, torture and/or death...what bast**ds ay!)...by any chance was this child left behind, you?





Paul R, Asylum seekers aren't ALLOWED to work, so they aren't exactly taking your jobs...infact the care they need creates jobs ;)








Hahahaha the question is about asylum seekers and the BNP answers are talking about immigrants...that is classic.





Lol You all know there is a difference right??! lol
Your evidence? I work with school admissions and have never heard of making public the allocation decisions. Remember other factors such as location, siblings in the school, and ability have an influence. If your LEA is giving out info like this they are in breach of all guidelines.
It's not just schools, our prisons are full. The NHS is groaning under the strain and there aren't enough jobs and houses to go around, but that doesn't stop the Labour government letting them in. It's sickening, that's why I vote BNP.
I would quit blaming a private school for overlooking my obviously inadequate child... Then get to work on fixing his learning problems... ';last few spots'; means it has nothing to do with who got the spot, but your child's eligibility.
Good for the United States for taking asylum seekers
id feel like a second class citizen. obviously.. immigrants come before us brits.
I would find another school.





Guess I don't get the point to all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment