Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do i get condoms without my parents knowing?

I'm 14 1/2 and i can't drive yet and the only ppl who can drive me are my parents. When i'm in the store where do i go to get them, and how do i hide them from my parents when i get into the car? My bf usually has them but just in case we don't have any i want to have some with me. How much do they usually cost?How do i get condoms without my parents knowing?
steal em from walgreens, eckerds, or cvs...whereverHow do i get condoms without my parents knowing?
Well, they usually are near baby stuff, which is funny. There are tons to choose from and they cost quite a bit. I think we usually spend about $10 for a 12 pack. Or something like that. I haven't bought them in awhile. We just put ours in our side table near our bed. Of course I am 23 and don't really need to hide it. If you do want to hide them, hide them somewhere you know they won't look, like a make-up purse, in the closet, or hidden under clothes. To hide them on the way home, buy other things and just keep them in the bag.





It is very nice that you are young and interested in using protection. There are alot of people your age that wouldn't use protection because they don't want to get caught with it.
Younger and Younger, Wow, at least you are getting protection.
You shouldn't be needing things like that at your age but on the other hand that is very responsible of you. can you not get them in a public toilet if you must have them? If not ask your bf if he can get some. In the UK you can get 3 for 拢2 in chemists.
This saddens me that a girl so young would risk her life for a fleeting moment.





I am at least glad that you are using condoms, but at your age that should be the least of your worries.





You should know if you do not already, that condoms do not guarantee that you won't get pregnant. They have been known to fail. And while they reduce the transmission of diseases, again they don't guarantee that you won't catch something.





Be very careful, at 14 your life has just begun, stop to think about what you are doing is it really worth it just for a few moments of pleasure.





And be advised it is illegal for you to be having sex. Both you and most especially your boyfriend could actually go to jail if you are caught having sex. Don't think it won't happen, their are two boys in the news who are currently serving 10 years in prison for having sex with a 16 year old girl when they where 17.
Go to planned parenthood. Be careful. It only takes once to get pregnant.
Ask and adult you trust to buy them for you or go to a local clinic. You might be able to get some for free. Just dont give out your personal information. As far as keeping them in the home. Maybe you should keep them in your school locker or hide them somwhere away from the home that you know no one will find them.
From one atheist to another, don't have sex for like another 4 years.
Go with your bf to the store. The dude I was gonna lose my virginity to was with me when we got them, it made me feel a lot more comfortable, like he actually wanted me. I'd have felt weird if i went alone! They cost $5... i think they were $3.49 for a 3-pack
Vending machines....petrol stations etc
Usually they are found in the pharmacy section. The bag should be small enough for you to pocket or put in your purse. I commend you for being safe about sex!! That is number one important as a young person. Also you should be able to talk to a school nurse or health dept in your area. Most of these places have them available for free.
they're not expensive. if i were you, i would ask a trustworthy friend to drive you to a drug store or somewhere else %26amp; bring a purse with you that's not too odd.





use yr common sense.





oh %26amp; plz have sex after marriage.
vending machines at gas station bathrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment