Saturday, August 21, 2010

Parents: How would you react if you caught your son wearing your daughter's cheerleading uniform?

Suppose you had a son and a daughter, both middle or high school age. Your daughter is a cheerleader and you caught your son with her uniform on. How would you react?Parents: How would you react if you caught your son wearing your daughter's cheerleading uniform?
I would start laughing to be honest. But that's just me. Kids and teens do stupid and silly stuff. It's just how they act. I should know :) I'm in my later teens and I goof around like that all the time.


If I was a parent, though, I would probably be a little concerned at first. But I would let it go after a while. Please please don't keep bringing it up to your son every chance you get. My dad does that to me now about stuff that I've done and the way he's been doing it is considered emotional abuse. I'm a very goofy and fun person, but when I'm with my dad, I can't be myself because I'm afraid he'll make fun of me for the rest of my life. He even brings stuff up in front of his friends, so they do the same crap to me also.


You might want to talk to your son before you make any judgment. Who knows? Maybe he was just being a teenager: silly and goofyParents: How would you react if you caught your son wearing your daughter's cheerleading uniform?
Mocking him, making fun of him, jokes on your death bed? Wow, most of the other people answering this question are pretty much the most pathetic people around.





Well, I'd probably be shocked, but the last thing you want to do is get upset or make out like it's a big deal. I would just ask him what he was doing, and why. Any sort of negative response from you would most likely cause your son to lose faith in his ability to talk to you, which could lead to bigger problems down the road. And really, what's so wrong if he decided that he wanted to wear woman's clothes? Would it change the way you feel about him?
It all depends on the circumstance. If he was trying it on to be funny, I'd probably just laugh and then chide him about invading his sister's privacy. If he wasn't, then I'd ask why he put it on - out of simple curiosity or something else and go from there. He shouldn't be going into her closet for any reason without permission.
I would say, ';those pom poms make your butt look big';, but that's just how it is in our house. My son does bizarre things all the time, anymore, if he ISN'T dressed like a Darth Vader Ballerina, I'd be more concerned than I would if he had on regular clothes.
I'm not a parent, but if I were, I would probably say something like ';so, are you transexual, or do you just like the uniform?'; whatever he said, I would just be like ';okay, whatever.';
Video on youtube in 5 minutes!
he would never live it down. On my death bed my last words would be a joke about him wearing his sister's cheer leading outfit.
I'd take a picture!





But seriously, I'd have a talk with him about it and more than likely he'd admit to being gay.
im no dad but i would ask him wat the hell he was doing

No comments:

Post a Comment