Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How old do you have to be to get your eyebrows waxed at bestcuts without a parent or something?

Okay, I'm 13 and I want to get my eyebrows waxed. At bestcuts salon, am I allowed to with my friends like without a parent? Please give me evidence or something on how you know for surem :) thabkk youuHow old do you have to be to get your eyebrows waxed at bestcuts without a parent or something?
You have to be old enough to have money.How old do you have to be to get your eyebrows waxed at bestcuts without a parent or something?
I have gotten my own hair cut and everything else since I was 13. They don't ask questions really. It's only a minor service so you should have no issue.
i've never heard of bestcuts, but if they let you go there without a parent to get a haircut, then they'll let you go get ur brows waxed
just go and see if they do it. if they don't, they don't.
I'm pretty sure u don't need ur parents when u get ur eyebrow's waxed...i've gotten mine done with the string n i was just with some friends
16 or 18. or who cares.
well pbob not well eyebrows WAXED you need a parent
I like waffles
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my mom does eyebrows and i think 16 but im not so sure
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment