Saturday, August 21, 2010

Parents do you prefer for your kids to wear school uniforms or regular street clothes?

With fashion becoming such a big issue at school %26amp; with our kids these days, I think that school uniforms are sounding better %26amp; better. How would you feel if uniforms became mandatory for all schools? Do you like or dislike the idea %26amp; why?


.Parents do you prefer for your kids to wear school uniforms or regular street clothes?
Ok, I'm coming at this as a parent and a teacher in a school which had uniforms last year and doesn't have them this year. I also wrote a huge paper on this in college. I believe in uniforms because it makes it easy to get dressed for school. Also, students don't have to worry about not having the money to buy the expensive clothes and look like a fashion plate because everyone is wearing the same thing. As a parent, I would love to not have to worry about buying anything but a few sets of uniforms. I'm sure my 15 year old would hate it, but I wouldn't expect a big fuss from my 5 year old. Also, if it is done across the district, it wouldn't be a big issue because they students would start out in Kindergarten wearing a uniform and wouldn't know anything else. I support it as an educator and as a parent.Parents do you prefer for your kids to wear school uniforms or regular street clothes?
there are pros and cons this situation .


Wearing uniform is cool u just wake up and bam ur clothes r there but kids still find a way ti make it look better i should know because i and alot of my peers do - kahki became the new jeans add a hoddie (cute 1 ) over ur polo and a tote bag and ur ready to go . if you dont wear uniform you stillm have to face buying your child clothes styles and fashions r coming in and they usally look good with a uniform so either way ur basicly in a win - win situation . but i prefer no uniform .





i dislike this idea because you look like everyone else - normal individual u dont stand out not unique .


And if they say its for your safety anyone can imitae the uniform and walk right in .
First off all, I am not a parent. But I went to school where uniform is mandatory, I pretty liked it very much not unless the school has ugly-looking uniforms. Ha ha ha
regular street clothes are way better in my opinion
school uniforms.......it lets kids focus more on their studies
I like the idea. I saves having to worry about what they are deciding to wear to school. Sometimes inappropriate choices are made when they are in a hurry in the morning or forgot to do their laundry the night before. It actually saves on the pocket book too. Uniforms are a lot cheaper than designer jeans.
uniform.. because we dont have to waste our money to buy them new outfits every month.. some of our children like to make ups.. and feel ashame when they wear same clothes for several times.. i prefer school uniform..

No comments:

Post a Comment