Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best potty training book for parents, and for toddlers?

We are currently in the process of introducing potty training to our almost 22 month old, and I would like to find some literature for myself and my husband to read. Does anyone know of any good books for parents? Also we would like to find a picture book for our daughter too. Does anyone have recommendations?What is the best potty training book for parents, and for toddlers?
We used this book when training our daughter (29 months old at the time) and it worked great!





Potty Train in Three Days by Lois Kleint





Umm, I don't agree with the first poster. I had no idea how to potty train and would've royally messed it up if not for some help from this more experience author!What is the best potty training book for parents, and for toddlers?
your brain is the best training book.
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment