Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best way to deal with a situation where you must choose what parent to live with in a divorce?

My parents are splitting up... I'm 18 so I am away for the school year,but I know my brother is living with my mom and I don't know what to do. Choosing will definitely crush the other parent.What is the best way to deal with a situation where you must choose what parent to live with in a divorce?
Set up rooms at both there houses... Tell your parents that you are not choosing sides and they shouldn't expect you to..What is the best way to deal with a situation where you must choose what parent to live with in a divorce?
At 18 you can split the time equally. Tell the both you play no favorites.
Go with the parent that can best support your life style; emotions apart... this could get nasty and it's NOT your fault. See your way and get OUT of there!

No comments:

Post a Comment