Friday, July 30, 2010

What can I do or for my parents to get ungrounded from my xbox?

I got grounded from my xbox because I downloaded a gamer picture and theme.


Preatty stupid right?. But I need help getting ungrounded. Thank You!.What can I do or for my parents to get ungrounded from my xbox?
Apologize like crazy and offer to pay them back.What can I do or for my parents to get ungrounded from my xbox?
If he's gay, he's gay.





If his parents can't accept and appreciate him the way he is then they won't be able to live together. If he apologises, then he's denying himself and he has to live through years of suppression.





If he feels that he could suppress his sexuality until he can find a way to not rely on his parents for substinence and that he could live comfortably by himself, then he should suppress his urges (I admit this is not the most integral way of doing things but then again he's only 16).





If he feels strongly about his sexuality (I applause for his efforts if he does so), then he should move out and find support from homeless organisations unless his mates are willing to support him until he can support himself.





Good Luck.
If you weren't allowed, it's your fault. The best way to get it back is to be nice to them and not extend your punishment past its current point.
say your sorry and that you wont do it again

No comments:

Post a Comment