Friday, July 30, 2010

How do you deal with seeing your parents having sex?

A friend of thinks the fact that having sex is inhumane.After seeing her parents having sex so she joined a convent . I don't what think about that thought ,but it always comes to mind.How do you deal with seeing your parents having sex?
Ha! my little bro walked in on my parents when we were young, mortified him. Anyways, it's NOT a big deal, whoever walked in on them should either ignore it and move on or just ask them to explain what it is. Eventually they will realize that it's a natural thing. Like most people they will just take part in the activity and forget about the mishap with their 'rents....How do you deal with seeing your parents having sex?
that is just soo outrageous. if i saw my parents having sex i'll go blind. and i'l probably have to burn my mind out because it will be in my head.


i dont know what to tell ya
First of all having sex is normal n thts the way human r made by god to produce another life(babbies).thts how u r born so definitely ur parents do the sex to get us(kids) n get sm pleasure ,
You should tell your friend it's normal and tell her to move on.
lol,well it would be a weird thing,but they should have talked to her about this an make like it was no big deal but in other words aaaakkkkkk!
You gouge out your eyeballs and hope the memory leaves your brain.
UM i never walked in on my mom and dad but if i did i'm share in a couple of days i would be fin
I'd hang myself from my balls.
baby its natural just go to your room and chill because ur time is comming so relax ok
if i saw my rents having sex i would scream and run the other way
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment