Friday, July 30, 2010

How do i convince or ask my parents to get me a cell phone?

I have been trying to ask my parents for a cell phone but i don't know how also i have been trying to hint it but they don't get it. I need help. Do you have any suggestion on how to ask them or hint them professionally and perfectly?How do i convince or ask my parents to get me a cell phone?
when i was trying to convince my parents to get a cell phone i would always make sure say that whenever i got the chance i would say ';now see if i had a cell phone...'; and i made the argument that i needed it for school (since im in highschool) if there was a change of plans i would need a phone to keep them updated just try to make logical arguments and whatever u do don't use the ';all my friends have one!'; that does not work i hope my answer helps good luck!How do i convince or ask my parents to get me a cell phone?
for example in my country children have cell phones but just for receive calls


and also there is a service created for that situation in which the boy can receive o make phone calls just for their parents





really is very important that children and parents keep in contact all the day probably there would be a emergency
It all depends on age because once you become like 12+ you'll start doing things with your friends and stuff.
Just say you need it for emergencies.
just go up and ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment