Friday, July 30, 2010

Parents of vegan children: Do you include soy foods in your children's diet?

Please avoid citing poor quality or biased studies on soy foods, particularly if you do not have the training or knowledge to correctly analyse medical studies.Parents of vegan children: Do you include soy foods in your children's diet?
I do not have any children but when I do they will eat soy just like me. It will be whole soy (miso, tempeh) and eaten sparingly, not at every meal like some veggies.Parents of vegan children: Do you include soy foods in your children's diet?
I personally don't include any meat or dairy substitutes in my diet, as many of them are just as bad for you as their non-veg counterparts. You can live a much healthier life on veggies, fruit, and whole grains without all of that other stuff.
Of course, most diets contain a small amount of soy. I mean, seriously, what's wrong with Asians? Have they been suffering all these years because of their high soy intake? Doesn't seem like it...
Soy is a perfectly good addition to any diet. I can't see why anyone would object.
Yes, why do you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment