Friday, July 30, 2010

How many brothers and sisters does your parents have?

Mom - 8 sisters 1 brother


Dad - 11 sisters 1 brother





If I said something different, then I make a typo mistake on my other question(s). Just ignore it. All of my uncles and aunts have seven or more kids. I have six kids already. So I have a huge family.How many brothers and sisters does your parents have?
my mom has 12 siblings and my dad has 2How many brothers and sisters does your parents have?
my mom has 2 sisters and 1 brother





there are 5 kids in my dads family including him but i don't know how many girls or boys, he was never in my life so i don't know that side of my family.





my aunts have 6 and 7 kids, and my uncle has 2


they all have kids as well and were all really close , i have a big family too
dad- idk... he has all sisters and i know of 3...but he has more


mom- 5 brothers 6 sisters





i love having a ton of cousins...well from my moms side...i dont really hang out with my dads side....no family problems...i just dont..lol
Mum - 2 brothers + 1 sister


Dad - 1 brother + 1 sister
mom- 6 sisters


dad- 5 brothers 1 sister


i have a big family also i have 7 brothers and sisters with at least 5 or more kids
mom-four brothers dad-1 brother that i've heard of
My teacher asked me to show her my ruler. I'm only 3 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment