Friday, July 30, 2010

How can i hide gauges from my parents?

I really want to gauge my ears, to like an 8 or 6 gauge, but my parents won't allow it and took the ones that were in my ear, they were like a 12. Is there any way to hide my gauges from my parents?How can i hide gauges from my parents?
You can buy little plastic bits that are clear or flesh color tubing that will make it less noticeable. Your parents will see them no matter what but it will help. My brother had to buy them because he was not allowed to wear piercings to work.





Try this,


http://www.google.com/products?hl=en%26amp;q=s鈥?/a>How can i hide gauges from my parents?
i wasnt allowed to have gauges either, but when i persisted and jest kept getting them


my parents gave in and said as long as they were small


you can also tell your parents that small ones arent permant, i mean i leave mine out for a day and its already closing (i have 8mm)

Report Abuse



Just do it. I have had a 7/16'; before and my parents NEVER noticed. Just don't freak out about them and act shifty. Take them out once when your around them if your THAT worried.

Report Abuse



If your a girl, you can hide them under you hair, other wise you out of luck...
wear a mask that covers up your ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment