Friday, July 30, 2010

Is it common in Thai culture for parents to hit their children?

I am asking because I have a friend whose parents I suspect might be hitting her. She has bruises on her arms and she won't tell me where the came from. Her mother comes from Thailand so I wonder if they use this kind of discipline there in her home country. Thanks!Is it common in Thai culture for parents to hit their children?
Sorry about my grammar


I'm Thai people


in my country parents hit their children but just a little. So parents can't made bruises on their children.


relationship between parents and children in Thailand is really good. So I'm not sure that the bruises came from her mother.Is it common in Thai culture for parents to hit their children?
I'm a Asian here. and i don't think that, there are things like that. But you have to admit that the, Asian culture has the very good relationship between parents and the children rather than in European or American countries.
I don't think that is common in any Asian culture. They are very gentle people. There might be something else going on. Maybe an abusive boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment